How to Replace Air Filter on a Ford Fusion 1.4 TDCi 2006, Idiot's Guide
How to How to Replace Air Filter on a Ford Fusion 1.4 TDCi 2006, Idiot's Guide
How to How to Replace Air Filter on a Ford Fusion 1.4 TDCi 2006. Idiot's Guide. Also, Some Advice What to Do, and What Not to Do Should You Not Have a New Clean Filter on Hand, as Well as Some More Advice, So Plain and Obvious You Would Not Believe. You May Consider This a Funny Video, if You Like. Fact Is, However, the Video Is True and It Really Shows How the Thing Is Done. Dirty Air Filter Could Be a Reason for Many Bad Things. You Can Experience It as In "The Car Won't Pull" To "My Engine Is Dead", Later Should Enough Garbage Pass Through the Filter into Combustion Chamber.
You Don't Really Need to Read All This. It's Just a Bulk of Excessive Wording.
for Operation You'll Need:
- A Car with Dirty Air Filter to Be Replaced/ Cleaned/ Removed
- One Dirty Air Filter, to Clean It Up and Put Back.
Preferably Two Air Filters. One Dirty to Remove It and Throw It Away,
and One New and Clean to Replace the Dirty One You Threw Away.
- A Torx Screwdriver, I Think It's About 6mm Size, to Unscrew Three Torx Screws in Order to Remove the Lid from the Air Filter Container, So You Could Pull
Out Dirty Air Filter, One to Be Cleaned and Returned to It's Place, or Thrown Away Before You Replace It with a New and Clean One.
- Patience. Just a Little, Though.
- Space to Perform the Operation of Filter Removal/ Cleaning/ Replacement.
Thanks for reading and watching