If you're thinking about making some minor paint repairs on your vehicle, getting that paint to match the color on your car can be a difficult task. This video will help you out by showing you how to blend your automotive paint to match the existing color.
This is the process of spraying new paint and blending it into the old color to produce a color match. Ideally, you want to mix a color that is a blendable match. However, in this video we are mixing a color that is too dark, which will help us demonstrate the concept of a blend. Perhaps, you want to do a fade job of fading one color into another color! You could use this technique or tip to achieve that result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades