This video shows how to install a vehicle wiring harness, so that you can tow a trailer, on a vehicle that does not have a factory tow package. Most vehicles will have custom T-one connectors available which will simply plug into the vehicles wiring. If your vehicle does not have a custom fit wiring harness available you can hardwire the connection. Despite its name, hardwiring is not that hard, and this video will demonstrate how it is done on a 2006 Ford E-350 that does not have a tow package.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades