A clever driver from Cairo, Egypt has revolutionized parallel parking with a fifth wheel built into his car. The extra wheel in the rear is perpendicular to the others and under the trunk (which looks like it's actually stored in the trunk compartment), and can be raised and lowered for easy parking in tight spots. You can even ditch that old, rusty tire jack and swap out a rear flat tire in record time.
Well, maybe the driver didn't revolutionize parallel parking, since someone back in the '50s already invented it in California. Still cool, though.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades