With all the little gadgets people carry around these days, those little cigarette lighter outlets just don't cut it for in-car power sources anymore. Unfortunately, that's often the only option our cars and trucks come with.
While you are waiting for the car companies to catch up to the digital age, why not take matters into your own hands? In this tutorial, Dave will show you how to install 120 volt power plug-ins in your vehicle as well as USB hubs. This innovative project will allow you to plug in virtually anything from laptops to MP3 players to cell phones to appliances!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades