Would you rather sweat down the road with your legs constantly moving, straining to get you to work, or school, or wherever, or would you rather sail down the road with no work and a loud noise filling your eyes? No work, loud noise? Okay, build a friction drive motorized bicycle.
The first video gives the installation of the GX35 Honda engine, like mounting the engine to the kit, mounting the kit to your bicycle, and mounting the quick release assembly. The second goes over the throttle and kill switch setup, starting the engine, and finally - the test drive, which carries on to the third video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades