In this tutorial, we learn how to build a subwoofer for a Mini Cooper. Start off by cutting the wood so it's to the exact sizes that you need. Next, attach the walls of the subwoofer together with a screwdriver and screws. After this, apply wood glue to the inside of the wood to make sure it's stuck together. Next, make a circular piece of wood for the speaker, then cut a hole in the back of the box. Insert your speaker to the subwoofer and string the wires through the back. When you are finished, place this in your car and enjoy your music!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades