This automotive video series covers "What to Look Out for" before buying a Volkswagen bug. The first video shows you the first few sections that you should inspect before purchasing a classic VW.
Part two shows you how to check the heater channel sections and gives you good examples of ROT.
Part three shows you the seals, fender bead, and wheel well fender sections.
Part four shows you the window scrapers and chrome sections.
Part five shows you the interior.
Part six shows you the interior along with briefly discussing the electric.
Part seven shows you the engine along with briefly showing examples of how it should start and sound.
Part eight shows you the issues with the spare tire area.
Part nine covers Chris' final thoughts on what he thinks you should know and look for before buying a thing, bug, or any other classic Volkswagen VW beetle or classic car.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades