In this motorcycle tutorial you will learn how to calculate the manual valve shim size. Both exhausts have the same spec and both the intakes have the same spec so the video only shows one side being done.
The shims aren't made in 251, 252, 253, 254. It's either 250 or 255.
The two boxes represent the clearance and the shim. The two added together is the total area you have to work with. Subtract the desired clearance, this is the space left to be taken up by the shim. That's all there is to calculating the manual valve shim on a KLR650 as you will see in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades