If you've just finished your paint job on your vehicle, then you're not done yet— you still have to clean up, and making sure the paint gun you used is properly cleaned is the key to successful future spray painting. This video shows you how use clean the spray gun with a paint gun washer.
This is an important step in auto painting— properly cleaning and maintaining your tools and equipment.
One of the common problems in automotive students is trying to paint with pattern problems. An improperly cleaned paint gun can cause a number of problems, which could have been prevented if the spray gun would have been properly cleaned prior to use. You spent hours repairing and prepping this car, don't let a dirty spray gun ruin it for you.
It's really simple to prevent many of the spraying problems with proper cleaning. The key is to clean it each and every time that you use the spray gun. There are different cleaning systems, but they are all designed to remove all coatings from inside and outside of the gun. Once the gun is clean, you can wipe it dry and store it for the next use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades