This engine customization tutorial shows you the most basic way to install a 10k resistor in the ICP sensor of a 2001 F250 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel. Changing the resistor in the ICP sensor will trick the PCM into thinking it's not getting enough oil pressure and boost the pressure giving you more power. There are many ways to install a 10K resistor in a powerblock diesel ICP sensor but watching this video will give you the basics.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades