A series of videos that help show just how tough it can be to install a remote car starter. Unless your an electrician or a technician, this complex job can result in a variety of electronic failures in your car including prevention of actually getting into your car as well as prevent you from driving home.
If you are new to this, it is highly recommended that you see a dealership or an outfitter to get your remote starter installed.
If you mess up on the security controller (transponder module), do not reprogram it right away. Instead, insert the car key and start the car until the anti-theft module is reset after 20 seconds. The module should be set to zero counts of failed starts. If you try to start the car more than 4 times without having the right disarm chip, you will be locked out!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades