This detailed video series shows you everything you need to do to install an LED lighting gauge cluster in your Volkswagen MK4 (Jetta, Gulf, or GTI). Part 1 starts with disconnecting the battery, Part 2 has you remove the interior cluster, Part 3 you disassemble the instrument cluster, Part 4 covers LED ring installations, Part 5 goes over the interface removal, Part 6 covers the gauge face installation, Part 7 is 6 videos long (video 7 to 12) covering preparation for installing the cluster, Part 8 shows you how to re-install the cluster, Part 9 explains how to calibrate the tachometer, Part 10 shows you how to calibrate the speedometer and the final part, part 11 covers closing everything up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades