In this video, we learn how to install chase tail lights on a Mustang. First, you need to remove the rear trunk panel and trim piece. Next, prepare your tail light kit by following the directions that are given to you with the package. Next, cut the tail light wire. Now, put on your turn signal and take note of which light it still blinking, then mark it with electrical tape. Now, swap that light into the in board position and run the new wires by rewiring the new lights into the tail light. Do this on both sides of the car and test out the lights before you replace all your parts. If everything looks good, replace the parts you took out and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades