This motorcycle tutorial shows you how to do a PCV mod on a Kawasaki KLR650. The PCV mod is putting a one way valve in the breather hose from the engine into the airbox.
Purpose: only lets the engine case exhale, not suck air back in.
Side effect: potentially reduces or eliminates your engine's oil drinking problem
If you do this mod and don't like it, it is easily reversible.
If you still want to do this PCV mod on your KLR 650 then check out this bike tutorial.
Tools you'll need:
Other stuff you'll need:
Hose clamps (3)
PCV Valve (1)
-O'Reilly Auto/Microguard PCV345
-FRAM FV345 & FV345DP
-BWD Auto PCV358
-Napa Item MPF39358 or CRB29358
-Advance Auto, Purolator #PV1050
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades