This motorcycle customization tutorial shows you how to modify the rear mud guard in the wheel well of a Kawasaki KLR 650. This is for riders who have installed an aftermarket exhaust that is rubbing on the wheel well. If you have the stock exhaust, you shouldn't need to do this modification, but if you have rubbing issues, watch the video and learn to modify the rear wheel well of your KLR650.
Tools you'll need:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades