Check out this automotive video tutorial to see how to relocate breathers on a Toyota FJ Cruiser. If you own a Toyota FJ Cruiser and you plan on getting it wet, you're going to be doing a scuba mod, which is nothing more than relocating the breathers up to a higher location. In this video, you will see how to relocate the breathers to your vehicle's gas fill area, to keep them neat and tidy and out of the way. This step-by-step presentation will get you to move those breathers with the scuba mod no problem. This mod relocates the E-locker and rear differential breather to higher ground allowing high water crossing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades