Each year, new gadgets and features are being put into cars to help the overall experience when driving. Massagers, seat warmers, and mp3 player jacks are just a few of the new things. One thing that remains true, but has gone through a bit of a change, is the car radio. People can still tune in and listen in to their favorite stations with just a push of a button. But setting the radio stations is easier than ever. Instead of always switching back and forth from AM to FM, there are ways that it can be set without having to press a button. So check out this tutorial to find out more on how to program the radio presets on a 2010 Hyundai Tucson. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades