Yellowed or hazed headlights don't only make your car look tacky, it also reduces the amount of light that can shine through at night. This results in poor visibility and may result in an unnecessary accident.
Fortunately, if you brush your teeth, you can fix this problem! That's right, toothpaste is supposed to work for restoring your headlight covers. After being asked if this really works or not, I put it to the test and gave it a try.
Want to know if it worked or not? Watch the video to discover is this really works or not.
So what do you think about this? If you want to try this yourself, you should have everything you need. All it takes is:
- Spray Bottle
- Cloth or Rag
Once you have these items follow the steps below:
You may want to do half of the lens at a time.
No, this is not some special grease, but good old fashion rubbing. You must use a little effort during this stage.
Spray the lens with water and wipe clean. Repeat steps if necessary.
Compare your results with the results I had in the video. Were they similar? Post a comment below with your results.
If you liked this topic, then please provide us with a KUDOS.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear your results soon!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades