The 2010 Ford Lincoln MKX can do plenty of things, and a lot of those features are geared toward comfort. Like your seats. You can position your seats exactly how you want them. And you can save that position so you can always come back to it later, just in case someone messes with your comfort zone. Watch and see how to set your memory seats on a 2010 Lincoln MKX. This will also work on a few other cars as well.
Find your memory buttons.. this one has 1 and 2 driver buttons, so separate people sitting in that seat can adjust their seats to their liking and then when you get in the car, you can choose which driver you are and not have to adjust it manually every time.
On the side of the seat, slide forward/backwards, set it to exactly how you want it, adjust backrest, etc. Press and hold the relevant driver button.. once you hear hear a beep - it's set!
Now when you get in the car, you just press the button of the driver you are and it will automatically adjust to your liking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades