Step 1 Objects
Locate all the objects you need to remove before removing panel.
- This is a 2003 Malibu.
- This will take 2 days so make sure you have the car for 2 days.
- Gather all the tool you need to remove the panel.
- Check online to see how dark you can tint your windows before you tint them ( Don't wanna get a ticket).
Look for anything that can be removed that is in the way of the panel. Procede to remove them.
Step 2 Remove panel.
On most cars you have to lift the panel up a little and pull. There will be little plastic hooks holding the panel to the door.
Step 3 Remove panel to safe place.
Remove all the plugs that are on the panel carefully. After you removed the entire door panel put it in a safe place ( You don't want to step on it or anything). And lower the window so you will have access to the bolts that hold the window in place.
Step 4 Unscrew the bolts.
After you have access to the bolts unscrew them carefully. Have some one else hold the window in place just in case.
Step 5 Remove the window.
Lift up the window out of the holding place. You might have to jiggle it around a bit and mess with it, but do it all with care you don't want to buy a new window.
Step 6 Wash window.
Wash it in a safe place like a tub ( I prefer indoors).
Step 7 Apply tint.
Follow the directions on the tint box. It is way easier to tint a window indoors in your bed. There will be no wind to mess up the tint ( I prefer to apply the tint all the way down he entire window). I always leave a little on the edge about 1/4 of an inch. If you try to trim it down to the window's edge the tint might move around.
Step 8 Trim.
Now after you have applied the tint and waited a day for it to set better. You can now trim it down to the edge of the window. Do it slowly so you wont make any mistakes.
Step 9 Reassemble door.
Put the window back ( Ask for help with it). Then the door panel and you will have a perfect window tint all the way to the edge of the window.
- Pull with care. You don't want to damage any parts.
- Ask for help when removing the window ( Don't want to drop it).
- This takes time, but you will have perfect windows.
- Make sure you don't roll down the windows that you tinted for 3 days ( It takes 2 weeks for the tint to set).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades