Getting different styles of bikes on a bike rack can sometimes be a real challenge. You need a lot of patience and a geometry degree to get women's frame, alternative frame, or kids bike to set on the rack properly. Well rather than banging your head on the wall trying to get all the bikes to fit, now you can add a simple adapter bar to help arrange the bikes on the rack, neat and easy. This video demonstrates the Thule Adapter Bar, and shows just how quick and simple it is to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades