The guys at Poor Man Mods show you how to vent your hood to reduce engine bay temperatures, which can lead to lower intake temperatures and protection to components in your engine bay. To do this, they just take a few coupler nuts and screw them onto the studs on the hood where the hinge is. Doing so, they create about a 1 inch gap in-between the hinge and the hood itself, which raises the rear of the hood up, allowing hot air to escape. Near the turbo, this help reduce engine bay temps by 12 degrees.
- Most Home Depots do not have metric coupler nuts, so True Value or Ace Hardware are probably your best best.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades