I want to drive one of these monsters around this winter.
DC Shoes Co-Founder and Rally Team Driver Ken Block collaborates with Subaru to create the worlds fastest cat track operation automobile for backcountry access for snowboarding.
"Cat tracks and beefed-up suspension allow the modified Subaru to glide along effortlessly on the snow and ice...The car's modifications were prepared by Vermont SportsCar; they included the cat tracks in place of wheels, rally dampers, a hydraulic handbrake and a turbo-charged STI engine.
Although it's not shown in the video, a tow-behind sleigh was also made for the project and designed to haul snowboarders and their gear up the mountain."
Check it out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades