Don't get too excited. The answer? It's not. However, this James Bond inspired road rage mod is still prettttty awesome. Colin Furze's scooter can shoot up to 15 foot flames. Furze, a plumber, built it because he was sick of other drivers cutting him off.
Via Daily Mail,
"Colin initially tried fixing his road-rage weapon to a BMX bike and it worked so well he decided to try it on his moped. Now he has even attached a lever to change the angle of the flames.
But sadly Colin, who built the moped in his spare time in his back garden, will not legally be allowed to use it on the road.
'I've been told that if I fire the flames while riding on the road it's equivalent to using a firearm and I could be in a lot of trouble,' he said. 'Unfortunately I won't be able to ride it into the centre of town but it's a lot of fun and I'll use it off-road.'"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades