The Redneck Roller Coaster is the invention of Dave Rock, a Canadian garbage picker and nudist. He has also fathered many children, two of whom he 'made for lezbians'.
From his farm in Calgary, Dave tinkers and films away. His invention is an uber-mod of a '91 Cavalier. Dave pulled the steering column out from under the hood, so that the 'Coaster' can be driven from 6 feet above the ground for a true coaster rush.
I'd love to take this thing down an LA freeway during rush hour. This perch might be safe alternative to street level bumper knocking and obstructed views?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades