The EcoJet. No, it's not a economy-sized jet engine aircraft. It's Jay Leno's version of an eco-friendly car. A very, very fast eco-friendly car.
Jay Leno's Garage, with the help of Ed Welburn at GM, has built the EcoJet, a sleek, powerful monster-of-a-car that runs off environmentally friendly, renewable bio-diesel fuel. With its Honeywell bio-diesel 650-horsepower jet turbine engine and modified Corvette Z06 hydroformed aluminum frame, it's built to run and look like a futuristic, debonair aircraft.
"EcoJet's esthetics were driven by aeronautical and jet-age influences," said Welburn. "It's a purpose-driven design that conveys power, capability and even danger, with a hint of Cadillac's sophisticated design vocabulary."
Check out this video to see the creation process (as well as Leno racing a private jet - and winning!).
Also, see the video and pics below for more EcoJet fun. Get inspired. Do your own custom projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades