Going green doesn't mean we have to give up classic American traditions like Monster Truck rallies. This cute little Smart car was converted into a Monster Truck by Greek rally champ, Stefan Attart.
According to Edmunds:
"The head-turning Smart combines the body shell of the existing Fortwo with the industrial-grade four-wheel-drive underpinnings of parent company Mercedes-Benz's Unimog 406. The result? A towering two-seat monster truck dubbed the Forfun2.
With a height of 145.6 inches, the Forfun2 towers over its road-going sibling by a whopping 84.6 inches. Power comes from an inline six-cylinder diesel engine. To optimize its off-road ability, the suspension can be manually raised and lowered via air springs."
Video & images below the fold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades