One word. Awesome.
Wish your Honda had army tank capabilities? Luckily, Russian DIYers have come up with a totally badass conversion kit that uses tank treads to turn your car into a monster.
"As shown in the video below, the system can convert any car, from an SUV to a Lada, into a tracked monster. This conversion comes from the city of Chelyabinsk, which once hosted so many T-34 manufacturing plants that the city got the nickname 'Tankograd'.
And, since a disaster in 1957 at the nearby Mayak nuclear reprocessing plant turned Chelyabinsk into one of the world's most contaminated cities, these tank treads also come in handy for running over any roving mobs of radiation mutants one might encounter."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades